That 'FUDCon' thing

Debarshi Ray debarshi.ray at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 10:33:30 UTC 2008

> Intended audience: Existing contributors to the Fedora Project, potential
> contributors to the Fedora Project, users of Fedora and any other person who
> walks into FUDCon at foss.in

Will we literally target anyone walking into FUDCon at foss.in? If we do,
we may have to indulge in a significant amount of bootstrapping to
tune them into the Fedora scheme of things.

Or do we want to lay more stress on the pre-FUDCon build-up events?
What about having non-IRC build-up events organized by the various
user groups, etc.. ?

This is important because of all the reasons why we don't want this to
be another talkathon.

Cheers,
Debarshi