[fedora-india] Tidbits of Problems

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 8 15:48:19 UTC 2009

On 05/08/2009 07:10 PM, das wrote:

> My Desktop is Xfce by default, and now that you asked it, I logged in
> into Gnome. And the tap and scroll and everything is retained in
> Gnome, even after re-login. But the tap is getting disabled the moment
> I logout from Gnome. It is neither working in GUI login prompt, nor in
> Xfce.
>
> The other more serious setting changes that you have suggested I will
> try, but tomorrow, and report you back before I read the document
> attentively.

I talked to the Fedora Xfce maintainer and he claims that is the the
command line method or editing the fdi file as outlined in the FAQ would
work. gnome-mouse-properties only works for GNOME (ie) the gnome-session
is managing it.

> Dear Sundaram, you are becoming my personal angel. If you like fish, I
> can email you some, I am an excellent cook of fish. The audio is
> absolutely OK now on both the laptop and the Desktop. Thank you.

I have been called many things before but that is a new one. Thanks but
I don't eat fish. If instead, you can file a bug report as indicated in
the FAQ, that would be useful.