[fedora-india] FUDCon India/APAC, April 2011

Deependra Singh Shekhawat deepsa at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 13 13:07:50 UTC 2010

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 7:59 AM, Hiemanshu Sharma <hiemanshu at gmail.com>wrote:

> Well bangalore is a much bigger city with a better infra. Unless someone in
> pune can prove me wrong and also do we have anyone in pune to do the running
> around needed?
>
> -H
> Sent via my Nokia phone while on the move

We are talking about fudcon its not a simple college event. I appreciate
your willingness to help and do everything but its not gonna work out. Its
not a one man job. Its teams job. Do you have a team ? I thought about Pune
as most of the Redhat folks are there and they can always form some team or
maybe guide some folks in a better direction.

Maybe people with expertise in conducting event of this big scale and also
give their opinions .