[fedora-india] Hi, trouble in fedora media program

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 06:37:03 UTC 2010

On 28/07/10 03:43, Ashwin wrote:
--snip--

> Madan was provided a media by a member on the list (great job Ankur) no
> issues with me, as long as the request was serviced.

Is Ankur on Freemedia?
(In case of multiple Ankurs')
If not, why not? Only he can answer.

> Madan was NOT directed to freemedia program.  Was he ?

No, but if you check my first reply to Ravi,
I was asking was his original post in regards to Freemedia

> Is there any regional or any other kind of bias here ?

Not from me, records speak for themselves.
My only concern if the lack of activity from Indians to help their own
(on the surface) 40+ Indian Volunteers. About 6 actually send media.
Yet I close up to 200 requests for media per month unanswered.
Have you joined the freemedia program?

Can this list help us fill the requests from India?
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/Freemedia/Join_freemedia

It breaks my heart to close so many.

Frank Murphy
UTF_8 Encoded