[fedora-india] Hi, trouble in fedora media program

Ashwin ashwin.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 18:30:19 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 28 July 2010 10:21 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>   On 07/28/2010 10:17 AM, Ashwin wrote:
>>
>> Think of this, Arshad has a problem with Internet, needs media, and is
>> shown the rule book and rebuked for making repeated requests. This is
>> the right mix to send him into the trap of non-FOSS OS.
>>
>> So this is the *other bias* (lack of sensitivity), I want to high light
>> here.
>>
>> So now, can / will some one in Delhi / Agra / Kanpur / Lucknow help
>> Arshad's with the Fedora media ?
>
> Are you volunteering to help?   If you are concerned, send him a copy or
> arrange for him to get a copy.   Otherwise, merely highlighting a
> problem won't make it go away.

The first problem is your glorification of *bias*. Accept it, and
eliminate in future.

The second problem is rebuking those who ask for media.

Those whom I help, are aware. I need not advertise my helpful nature on
this list or anywhere publicly, just because you are trying to instigate
me in doing it. It is time you need to realize the follies of not
sticking to guidelines which has happened and now and was highlighted by
Ravi and not me. I just want to ensure the facts are read correctly as
they stand, and not as they are being blurred by a select few.

with Regards,
ASHWIN