[fedora-india] Hi, trouble in fedora media program

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 19:28:31 UTC 2010

 On 07/29/2010 12:00 AM, Ashwin wrote:

> The first problem is your glorification of *bias*. Accept it, and
> eliminate in future.

Nope.  No glorification.   I merely pointed out bias at a personal level
is inevitable.  It cannot be eliminated and won't be.  No demands for
that can be entertained.

> The second problem is rebuking those who ask for media.

Never saw me do this either.

> Those whom I help, are aware. I need not advertise my helpful nature on
> this list or anywhere publicly, just because you are trying to instigate
> me in doing it.

If you are so interested in seeing him get the media, then step up to do
it.  Participate in free media effort.  Why engage in back seat driving
and opinionating on what others do instead of showing the right path?