[fedora-india] Hi, trouble in fedora media program

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 19:47:49 UTC 2010

On 28/07/10 20:07, A. Mani wrote:

> Whatever the thread was about, in my opinion the only problem with
> program is that many of the people requesting media in India may not
> be really serious about it. When they are asked to collect the media,
> they may just not care to respond.

Though not from India, I wouldn't put it so cut and dry.
If it's through the Freemedia program,
there are a number of guidlines,
Full Name (First and Surname suffice)
Full Address Incl pin

If there is no reply to asking them to collect, maybe?

1: Have they internet,
	or do they use Internet Cafe with infrequent access.

2: Have they long job\college hours.

3: Illness of themselves or family

Please give the benefit to the requestor.

If someone doesn't colect a Media, post it.
It is part of the signup procedure for Freemedia.
Be willing to mail at least 2 media per month.

*If you do have to close a ticket for invalid address,
take the next ticket.

There are some ouside India who mail to India,
when they have filled their local tickets.

Now, why can not an Indian mail to India?
We have seen the prices earlier in the thread.

I send media by regular\standard mail to India,
and it gets through, not all mail goes missing.

Frank Murphy
UTF_8 Encoded
Friend of Fedora