[fedora-india] Hi, trouble in fedora media program

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 07:42:17 UTC 2010

On 28/07/10 23:45, Ankur Sinha wrote:
<snip>

> (Question for Frank to answer: following this discussion, how many new
> free media contributors from India have you had sign up?).

0

<snip>

> Another question for Frank: You accept some tickets, and not others.
> That way, you're also being biased. Maybe you're biased over tickets
> that are filled in first !? This entire charade on "bias" is crap.

I pick my 2 as per guidelines:
a) Is there any from my country
b) What media I have currently DVD vs CD
3) Where else can I help.
4) I am suspicious of Box Numbers (no proper address)
5) Have I some extra money this month to help others.

No bias, just a system that works for me.

<snip>

> Do what you can, don't sit and yap and debate and discuss.
>
> Ankur

We do appreciate all you do for us Ankur.

Frank Murphy
UTF_8 Encoded
Friend of Fedora