[fedora-india] [Idea] How about generating servicepacks of gstreamer* et.al.?

Thu Mar 4 01:49:02 UTC 2010

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 9:42 PM, susmit shannigrahi
<thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Then this idea came to my mind, what if we generate the service packs
> of say gstreamer-plugins*, vlc and the other necessary but restricted
> software and host it outside fedora's infrastructure? We can give
> these people a single link and say for playing all the audio/video
> stuff, go to this link, download this servicepack, come home and
> install it.

Can you write up a couple of servicepacks that need to be created ?
That is, the description of them and the content. And, once they are
created we could check the size and, then ask around for volunteers to
host it.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>