[fedora-india] [IMP] The next FAmSCo townhall is for Indian Contributors.

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 13:17:03 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-03-17 at 17:38 +0530, sankarshan wrote:

> >> You mean FUDCon?
> >
> > Yeah, right. :-P
>
> <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon_organization_process> : for
> those who want to be part of a FUDCon, please have a read through the
> URL. It is fairly well composed in terms of helping to plan one out.
>
> What should be obvious is that it takes at least 4 months before hand
> to plan one.

If we're to bring up FUDCon at the townhall meet, I'd like to be
reasonably prepared for it. Would it be possible for *all* Fedora India
Ambassadors to meet up before the 22nd so we can atleast have a
preliminary talk on this amongst ourselves?

Hows this weekend? Sort of the only time left. We'll need everyone here,
to know who can take responsibility of what part of the event process.

Agenda as of now:

* FUDCon India

--
regards,