[fedora-india] Ambassadors in India

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Mon May 10 10:55:39 UTC 2010

Hi Ashwin,

I understand your concerns and we welcome constructive feedback but I
must ask you to be polite in your criticisms.  Attacking a person and
accusing them of cheating anyone is hardly a good way to communicate
your concerns.  It appears that the discussion is without the full
context and background  which is understandable as my message was
intended to be for a note for the ambassadors about how we would like to
lead the project forward.    To be clear,  we are not involved in
judging anyone but ensuring the ambassadors listed are available and
responsive.  if our point of contacts are unresponsive, that would not
be a good thing to happen.   Thanks