[fedora-india] Fedora For Kids at FOSS.in

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 16:38:49 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 10:00 PM, Hiemanshu Sharma
<hiemanshu at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Nice idea, but here spin wont work. We will need  to have a remix, and we
> can use Omega as a starting point. It has a lot of the codecs, etc already
> added. Plus we will need some better artwork that appeals to kids (Rockets?
> Light colored themes?) These were the things on top of my head, if anything
> else pops in, I'll let you know!

I agree to some extent. Rolling out a spin would be cool but it might
not appeal that much to kids. Remix is much more sensible choice.
Omega looks good, plus it will reduce the pain to add a tens of
codecs. But I would still like to explore the possibility of a spin
(though it would bid the codecs a "bye-bye").