[fedora-india] Fedora For Kids at FOSS.in

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 17:58:16 UTC 2010

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 2:27 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:
> Create a wiki page with a list of apps that must be included in the
> spin/remix and then add a wishlist of packages that are not in the repo
> yet.  Having a explicit task list of things is important if you want to
> involve others.
I have created a wiki page at [1].
Also I have written down the names of Arun, Hiemanshu and Ankur as
volunteers who agree to help out on this thread. Please feel free to
add/remove your names.

I am trying to create a package list which are there in Fedora repo as
well as an apps list which needs to be packaged. Please try to
populate them as much as you can.

[1]: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraForKids