[fedora-india] Fedora For Kids at FOSS.in

Narendra Sisodiya narendra at narendrasisodiya.com
Tue Oct 19 11:48:49 UTC 2010

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 2:55 PM, Narendra Sisodiya <
narendra at narendrasisodiya.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 2:31 PM, Suchakra <suchakra at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> > Anything else you guys want to add?
>> >

>> Look and feel/GUI/Artwork?
>>
>> I'm in for it (very much interested actually)
>>
>> Suchakra
>>

> I have uploaded the script files for schoolos. these might be helpful. Just
> see the .sh files
>
> http://code.google.com/p/schoolos/source/browse/#svn/trunk/Ubuntu these
> were the script which was used for 1st version. Please see *.sh files which
> might be helpful.
>
> Thanks

I want to ask following.

* Ubuntu have sudo feature, how we can add in fedora. automatically like
ubuntu. I am asking for remixing purpose so that user need not to edit
/etc/sudouser file
* can someone create plymouth theme for fedoraforkids ?

--
│    Narendra Sisodiya