[fedora-india] Upcoming FOSS Events

Mon Feb 7 10:07:45 UTC 2011

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 3:25 PM, Hiemanshu Sharma
<fedora at theindiangeek.in> wrote:

> We can have test days? Testing the nightly composes on different hardware.
> We can also help users become contributors, maybe a hackfest(or a session
> with Packaging, fixing bugs, etc)? I will also be present in the event and
> can help out with anything.

The hardware in the college computer labs are mostly standardized.
Which perhaps runs counter to the expectation of being able to hit
random issues.

However, if someone can actually run a test day, showing how to follow
tests, write tests and report results, it could be a good thing to
coach.

The other nice thing to do is to figure out how to follow-up and keep
in touch with the participants. For example, we seem to have a small
bit of success at CoEP (I'm not holding my breath yet though :))

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>