[fedora-india] [FUDCon India] Design - Posters and Banners

Suchakra suchakra at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 05:45:31 UTC 2011

Ok. Points taken into consideration.

> *  The conference runs from 4 to 6th.  Not 7th.

Will rectify that asap.

> *  As others have noted,  we should remember that FUDCon is a
> international event and it is always a good idea to add India in there
> in addition to Pune

Sure thing. Thats gonna change too by popular requests. (I was more
inspired by Tempe FUDCon poster)

> *  Going by posters in previous FUDCon's,  the banner should have
> something that reflects the culture or landscape of India.

Hmmm..thats something which requires pondering over some ideas. I'll
post 3,4 concepts. Seems tough to assimilate vast cultural diversity
in a single poster. I'd advice many variants of posters (all to be
made official)