[fedora-india] FUDCon APAC bids are about to start

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sat May 21 16:39:00 UTC 2011

On 05/21/2011 09:56 PM, Aditya Patawari wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have talked to Hiemanshu and he'll be talking to Nimhans people as
> well as some colleges in Bangalore and will update the wiki as soon as
> possible.
> Please let me know if I can help out with anything.

There will be a lot of tasks to delegate but I first things first.
Location is our first priority and needs to be sorted out asap and once
that is settled, a lot of things will fall in place.   Meanwhile,  if
you have talk proposals and can travel to say Bangalore or Pune in
November time-frame,  edit the wiki and add your ideas.    If you are
interested in particular talks,  add them to a wishlist section and
maybe we can get more people to sign up.   Once I get a better handle on
the budget,  I can figure out how to split it.