[fedora-india] Many questions on the preparation

P J P pj.pandit at yahoo.co.in
Wed Nov 2 07:37:48 UTC 2011

>________________________________
>From: अभिजित Abhijit <abhijit13 at gmail.com>
> At what time will the catering person and his team visit the College ?
His contact details please. I need to introduce him to the Auditorium
staff.

  This could be done tomorrow, I'll check with the caterers if one of them could come to COEP tomorrow.

>* Yogesh Chavan told me that he is bringing the posters today at 3 pm. When do we get the banners?
> Please give me the contact of the banner-printer for coordination of putting up the big banner.

  Banners will be done today evening, I'll bring them over to COEP. We'll need some place at COEP to keep those.

>* Few updates: We are getting
the lounge on all 3 days (the half day non-availability issue is
solved). The Balconies near the Audiotorium have been cleaned up of the
bamboo rubble.

  Ah, that's nice. :)

Thank you.
---