[fedora-india] Freemedia ticket https://fedorahosted.org/freemedia/ticket/7307

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 11:41:03 UTC 2011

On 17/11/11 11:26, Aditya Patawari wrote:
<snipped>

> Anyway, I don't understand how a guy living in J. P. Nagar, Bangalore
> has limited (or no) access to internet. IMHO, we should reject the
> request if community agrees.

That's the reason more contributors are needed in Freemedia,
  from as many rural\urban district as possible in India.
So they can ask pertinent questions.
But, please don't reject on the grounds that Bangalore has internet.
1: Is there a cap on internet 1gb. 2gb?
2: Has person tried and failed for months to download?
3: Can person x afford internet if a student/ unemployed ex-student?
4: As student are isos available in his school,
or can be placed there by someone?
(possibly Ambassador involvement required)

These question I do not know.

Frank Murphy
UTF_8 Encoded
Friend of fedoraproject.org