[fedora-india] FUDCon Pune 2011 - Session submission status

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 17:12:52 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 6:13 AM, tuxdna <tuxdna at gmail.com> wrote:
> Tremendous response from the community!
>
> We got a tremendous response from the community for FUDCon Pune.
>
> So fare there have been a total of 51 submissions of which we have:
> * 39 Talks
> * 9 Hackfests
> * 3 Workshops
>
> For full story read here -
> http://fudcon.in/content/tremendous-response-community-0

I guess the schedule is still WIP, but just in case this gets
overlooked, it would be a good idea to keep the introduction sessions
before the in-depth sessions so that any attendees trying to follow a
track can do so. For example, currently, the "Virtualization with
libvirt" session is scheduled before the "latest in Linux
Virtualization" talk, even though the latter sounds like a broader
level introduction and the former is a more in-depth look into
libvirt. Same is the case with the beamer talk vs the latex talk, the
gitolite talk vs the git demo.

--
Siddhesh Poyarekar
http://siddhesh.in