[fedora-india] Fedora Users Meet - Bangalore - June 2014 - Proposal to Cancel

Ratnadeep Debnath rtnpro at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 07:53:59 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 1:16 PM, Rejy M Cyriac <rcyriac at redhat.com> wrote:
> No agenda has been set for this month's meeting of Fedora Users Meet,
> held regularly on the last Saturday of every month, at Red Hat Bangalore.
My bad. By mistake, my mail did not make it to this mailing list. It
went to the fedora-ambassadors' mailing list:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2014-June/022540.html

> So I propose that the meeting be *cancelled for this month* .
I agree for a physical meetup. However, we can do a small hands up
meeting on IRC: #fedora-india on Freenode this Saturday, i.e., June
28, 2014, 11 AM.

Regards,
rtnpro
--