[fedora-india] FUDCon planning meeting 27-Jan-2015 - minutes

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 19:34:23 UTC 2015

On 28 January 2015 at 00:27, Lalatendu Mohanty <lmohanty at redhat.com> wrote:
> I have just gone through the piratepad and I I don't agree with you on this point.  I think more minds with good intentions can add value.

I don't subscribe to the idea of more heads == better in all cases,
regardless of their intentions.  Too many cooks spoil the broth, too
many programmers produce more bugs than code, too many planners
produce more plans of plans than actual plans, etc.  That said,
announcing meetings on this llist and transcribing them over IRC is
not a bad an idea from the viewpoint of transparency and I believe we
conceded that already.

Siddhesh
--
http://siddhesh.in