[fedora-india] Call for volunteer [FADCon India Website]

Praveen Kumar kumarpraveen.nitdgp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 13:38:55 UTC 2015

Hi,

As you already know about our bidding[0] and weekly meeting[1] status.
Now we are looking for volunteer who knows about drupal[2] and COD[3]
because our current website[4] is created using those tools. If you
are willing to spend some time with us then below tasks will be your
responsibilities.

- Move FUDCon India 2011 content to fudcon.in/2011
- No error/warning should be present throughout website.
- Use drupal best practise to backup database and file content regularly.
- Use devel instance to check all changes/configuration before
updating to production system.
        - Devel instance access would be provided once you are willing
to work with us.
- Content update regular basis.

We will provide content information and guide you about where it
should be updated/created. If you are interested then please email me
offlist so we can sync up.

[0] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/famsco/2015-January/001666.html
[1] http://piratepad.net/FUDConPune2015
[2] https://www.drupal.org/