[fedora-india] Mentor

Shiva Nambiar nambiarshiva at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 12:47:00 UTC 2015

​Hello,

​I am a BTech CS 2nd year student of Amrita University pursuing. We have an
active FOSS Club <http://foss.amrita.ac.in/>. I have been associated with
this club for the past one year. I have installed fedora and currently use
Fedora 22. I am very comfortable using linux. I love to learn new
technologies and spend a lot of time trying out new things.

I would love to contribute to fedora (code contributions).
I read the below articles on code contribution
  1. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Project_Wiki
  2. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join
  3. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_be_a_successful_contributor

I would like a mentor to help me become a good contributor to the fedora
project.​

With Regards,
Shivkrishna A
B.Tech, 2nd Year,CSE
Amrita University <https://www.amrita.edu/>
Wordpress <https://shivnambiar.wordpress.com/>|Twitter
<https://twitter.com/shivnambiar1>|Linkedin
<https://in.linkedin.com/pub/shivkrishna-anil/ba/44a/582>|Github
<https://github.com/nambiarshiva>

"Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up."