[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Shorter meeting?

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Thu Aug 3 19:47:46 UTC 2006

On Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 07:13:41PM -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> Free Servers - MikeMcGrath
> Free Servers - MaxSpevack

Hi folks.  I have to apologize, there was a last-minute change of my
budget (surprise!).  There will be at least 1 PE1950 coming your way,
maybe more, but the 2 PE2950s won't.  While a 1950 can make a fine
database server, you may want to look for other hardware if you think
the demands would be more than that.

Sorry about that.  Next time I'll keep my mouth shut until after the
units ship out the door. :-)

Thanks to Mike who took the time to help config up the 2950s.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch