[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Hello.

rassylkaformazaj at ukr.net rassylkaformazaj at ukr.net
Thu Aug 3 22:28:46 UTC 2006

Hello, everybody!

About 3 weeks ago I saw this:

> Looking for a few good women (and men)
>
> Elliot Lee announces in fedora-announce-list:
>
> The Fedora Infrastructure and Administration Project is looking for
> people who want to help create & maintain infrastructure that will
> take Fedora to the next level. If you're willing to help regularly in
> your spare time, and think you have some skills to lend (web app
> coders especially wanted), please see
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure, or e-mail
>
> if you have any questions.

I am very interested to be involved with fedora project, because I like
this system, and use it for long.

2 words about me:

I am system administrator with more then 5 years experience, that uses
Fedora since FC1 (actually I started with RedHat8). I have couple
hours everyday and great will to help you in your infrastructure.

Please guide me how can I start helping you, I can do many things that
is concerned to system administration, although I am not very good
programmer in Perl, Python or other. Yes I can script and automate my
tasks, but i wouldn't call myself 'good'.

Feel free to ask me to help to do your task, or any other. I want
somehow to start ;)

Thanks.

p.s. Call me mazaj ;) (pronounced like [mazaj], last letter pronounced
 not like [dzhei], but like short [j] )