[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Cacti's running

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 3 19:42:00 UTC 2006

I'd been meaning to add this for a while with Nagios.  Cacti is up and
running and monitoring some of our servers.  For those that don't know
Cacti will allow us to get good trending information from the servers.
We can easily track things like drive space, CPU/Load, and mem usage
over a period of time (even years if we need to).  It's presently open
to anyone in the sysadmin group.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/cacti/

Feel free to add more hosts if you're familiar with Cacti.  Eventually
we can also setup monitoring for our databases to see how and when
they're getting hit hard.  We can lock the security on cacti down
tighter if need be but I figured I'd keep it fairly open for now.  Don't
go breaking it!

    -Mike