[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Account system updates

Tom Lynema lyz27 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 5 23:34:26 UTC 2006

I started up the wiki page for the requirements on the new account
system.  It is at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem2 .  There
isn't that much there now.
The last time I sent the list of enhancements request out, I really
didn't get many enhancements back.  There was just a discussion on what
the backend technology should be.  I did pull out one feature.

Give more information about a user when deciding to sponsor a person.
EG. bugzilla enteries

This time around I would like you all to just give me a list of
enhancements and not worry about the implementation details as
much :) .
I really want to have some good stuff to report in tomorrow's meeting.
Please help me out :).

~lyz