[Fedora-infrastructure-list] Extras SVN setup for testing

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 6 19:43:16 UTC 2006

For those that don't know one of the Version control systems we're
evaluating is Subversion:

http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/VersionControl/ArchitectureDraft

I've got SVN setup and running with Fedora Extras.  I've got 2 copies.
One is a from the head for FE-5 and the other is an actual cvs2svn
conversion of Extras.  They are available to anyone with a Fedora
Account at:

https://svn.fedoraproject.org/svn/extras/
and
https://svn.fedoraproject.org/svn/cvs2svn-extras/

Right now the head svn (https://svn.fedoraproject.org/svn/extras/) is
setup in the following fashion:
trunk\
tags\
branches\

Take a look.  I think this layout will work well for us.  For testing
I've got this wide open (any valid Fedora Account) but I'm open to
closing parts of it down, completely opening some stuff (no auth at
all).  We can get as crazy as we want as far as ACL's go.  Let me know
what you guys all think because if we find some reason this won't work
for our needs it's better to find out now so we can focus our efforts on
the others.

    -Mike