programming help for Moin & DocBook XML

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Nov 29 03:18:05 UTC 2006

We need some help for the following:

1. Some short-term Python fixes, documentation clean-up, etc. to get the
Google Summer of Code project we did through Moin Moin merged into the
1.6 trunk.

2. Ongoing maintenance of this Wiki to DocBook conversion code.

This is a great chance to get involved in some upstream work for our
Wiki-of-choice; to help out the Documentation Project tremendously; and
to help out the overall Fedora Project when we all benefit from
upgrading to the 1.5+/1.6 Moin Moin.

A current status is found here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/MoinDocBookProject/Status

Here is the history of the project:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MoinDocBookProject

The status page has a task list, that needs to be moved to the Moin Moin
main Wiki and then worked on.  If you are interested in doing or
collaborating on this project, please contact us through
fedora-docs-list.  Questions to the mailing list, or come by
#fedora-docs and we'll see what you need.

thx - Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project