To start work on some project

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 1 08:29:17 UTC 2009

On 2009-06-01 12:27:04 AM, Bhavinkumar patel wrote:
> Can anyone tell me after registering FAS and account creation what exactly
> should be done to start working on project ??
Things in Infrastructure are currently pretty quite since we're in a
change freeze right now.  We have a ticket tracker at
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/report/1 if there's
anything there that you'd be interested in working on.

We're also usually on #fedora-admin on irc.freenode.net, so feel free to
join and say hi.  We also have IRC meetings on Thursdays at 20:00 UTC,
which is a good way to find ways to start helping out.

Thanks, and welcome!
Ricky