FTF (FedoraTalk FAD) IRC Prep meeting :: 2009-10-13 @ 19:00 UTC (3 PM EDT/12 PM PDT)

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Wed Oct 14 16:38:15 UTC 2009

John Poelstra said the following on 10/12/2009 04:12 PM Pacific Time:
> Date: 2009-10-13 (tomorrow)
> Time: 19:00 UTC (3 PM EDT/12 PM PDT)
> Place: #fedora-fad on freenode
>
> Hi Everyone,
>
> We're meeting again tomorrow on #fedora-fad to keep talking about how we
> are doing in terms of getting ready for the Fedora Activity Day on
> 2009-10-23 & 24.  Thanks to everyone who has been sending things to the
> list and helping to get the new version of Asterisk in place.
>
> Before tomorrow's meeting I will also stage the text from all of the
> tickets on gobby so we can create a clearer plan of what we are going to
> work on.  Be sure to get gobby set up and login before the meeting. Look
> for a document with a self descriptive title.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/GobbyHowTo
>
> Thanks,
> John

We had a brief meeting limited by the attendees availability and a poor
use of MeetBot by me so here is a manual summary:

1) John will summarize the FedoraTalk Tickets
2) John will create some use cases for user and admin interaction with
the system
3) <jcollie> one thing that i though of today is the ability to log in
using the fas voip credentials from a cell phone when using the did numbers
   --after meeting question from John, "What exactly does this mean and
how would it be used? What would it improve that we can't do now?"

Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-fad/2009-10-13/fedora-fad.2009-10-13-19.00.log.html