FTF (FedoraTalk FAD) IRC Prep meeting :: 2009-10-13 @ 19:00 UTC (3 PM EDT/12 PM PDT)

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 16:58:20 UTC 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 12:38 PM, John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com> wrote:

> 3) <jcollie> one thing that i though of today is the ability to log in using
> the fas voip credentials from a cell phone when using the did numbers
>  --after meeting question from John, "What exactly does this mean and how
> would it be used? What would it improve that we can't do now?"

I think that the use case for this is that I'm away, but I need to
call $CONTRIBUTOR and I want them to know that it's me instead of some
random cell phone number, so we should be able to login and have it
come from our extension.

Jeff, correct me if I'm wrong.  And I thought the meeting was at 3PM
EST, have I failed yet again?  I'm incredibly busy with $DAYJOB as
well :(