LAST FTF (FedoraTalk FAD) IRC Prep meeting :: 2009-10-20 @ 19:00 UTC (3 PM EDT/12 PM PDT)

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Tue Oct 20 00:07:46 UTC 2009

Time: 3 PM EDT (19:00 UTC)
Date: 2009-10-20
Location: #fedora-fad

We'll be meeting one last time tomorrow in #fedora-fad to discuss our
progress and things we need to be thinking about for Friday's
kickoff--wow, can you believe we're doing this thing for real starting
on Friday?!

PLEASE, if you haven't had a chance, review the use cases we have so far
and add on to them, change them, etc.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Talk_User_Cases
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Talk_Admin_Cases

I will be linking the infrastructure tickets to the applicable cases.
As I sat down to try and summarize the tickets I found that this to be a
natural and probably better way to do it.

Also, check out Bruno's excellent detailed steps on setting up asterisk.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Fedora_Talk_2009_game_plan#Asterisk_Packages_.26_Installation_Instructions

John