FAD -- startin' early

Darren VanBuren onekopaka at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 18:52:24 UTC 2009

I'd be able to remotely attend on Saturday and Sunday. There's no way
I would be able get money to physically attend. I do have credit with
Alaska Airlines though.. But I wouldn't have money to stay some place.
Nor would my parents let me go to Virgina. Especially just for an
Activity day.

Darren VanBuren
Sent from my iPod

Take control of your desktop with Fedora 11. Reign. http://fedoraproject.org/