Need a Sysadmin Greeter

Matt Micene matt.micene at dlt.com
Tue Dec 7 14:24:25 UTC 2010

> > Hi could you send this to Kevin Fenzi. I think he is hitting this
> > partially with ticket groups.
>
> If we could have a mapping of:
>
> componenet in trac == FIG
>
> that might be nice. Then we could have each FIG get CC'ed on tickets
in
> their area. So, one way to join a FIG or see if it's something you
want
> to work on would be to look at all the tickets in that group. It might
> be easier for people than looking at the big pile of all tickets.

I think this is a good idea.  There was some mapping of components to
FIGs, but it was somewhat informal and I a few times I had to go back to
Mike to clarify.  Having a mapping that relates work (tickets) to FIGs
would probably help people figure out how to contribute.  There looks
like some changes to components since last I looked too.  Is this the
work you've been doing Kevin?

-Matt