Need a Sysadmin Greeter

Domingo Becker domingobecker at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 21:42:02 UTC 2010

2010/12/8 Matt Micene <matt.micene at dlt.com>:
>> The only additional one I was thinking of was perhaps a 'Transifex'
>> one, as there are a number of tickets for it. I don't know that we
> have
>> a FIG/Group to assign them to however. ;(
>>
>> If you could look at the FIGS and see if there is a mapping now?
>> If not I can adjust or create new components?
>

> I'm probably not the best source since I started this *because* I was
> new and trying to feel my way around the FIGs and what work was done
> where but.... I believe that Transifex is handled within the
> sysadmin-web FIG.  Maybe someone from sysadmin-web can confirm or deny?

Yes, you're right, it's sysadmin-web.
I'm new in fedora-admin and I'm working on ticket 2389, about Transifex update.

I have no problem to take care of Transifex once I get it updated.

I'm currently stuck with the transifex package requirement of intltool
0.37.1 or above.
CentOS 5.5 base repo has intltool 0.35.0 so I guess it would be faster
for Fedora to push an update to Fedora EPEL 5 updates-testing repo.
I asked Matthias Lasen (mclasen), the intltool package maintainer,
about the possibility to push an update to Fedora EPEL 5. I'm still
waiting for an answer.

kind regards

Domingo Becker