[Fwd: List archive grouping]

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Feb 10 17:19:45 UTC 2010

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 12:02:32 -0500,
  Todd Zullinger <tmz at pobox.com> wrote:

> I believe this is basically due to lists.fedoraproject.org using the
> Mailman default archiver (pipermail) versus redhat.com using MHonArc
> as the archiver.  There's a ticket open regarding other archive
> differences where MHonArc is suggested as a potential enhancement¹.

I also like the threading on Redhat's server better. Newer threads within
a month being shown first, with oldest messages show first within a thread
seems to be the best way to do things (IMO). The new list server has the
oldest threads first, so you need to scroll down to get to new stuff (which
is mostly what I am interested in).