blogs.fedoraproject.org and planet

Luca Foppiano luca at foppiano.org
Thu Feb 11 16:26:42 UTC 2010

Hi all,
	I'm interested to know the status of the blogs instances in the
fedoraproject domains.
I would like to use the blog and the planet as news/story board for the
local fedora communities website .

* About the blog, Is something work in progress? I saw a nice
infrastructure but with some work more to do:

- are you aware that the css has some class broken? like the images are
not correctly shown?

- do you think is possible to customize also the left bar?

* about the planet, are there any plans to create a multi-instance,
planet, maybe by country or by language?

let me know
luca