Luke Macken lmacken at
Mon Jan 18 22:10:51 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 03:15:20PM -0600, Mike McGrath wrote:
> It dawns on me I never actually sent this to the list for comments and we
> haven't officially adopted it yet.
> It's still in flux but give it a read over.  For some stuff it seems like
> it adds more work (like post kickstart checklist) but really it just lists
> what needs to be done as part of bringing a host online.  Backups and
> monitoring are things that often get forgotten about.

It looks good after quick glance.  I didn't know about, awesome.  I'm going to print out all of the CSI
this week and start reviewing.

It also sounds like it could be nice to have all of the Package
Integrity & Security Update Checks running on regular intervals by
Zabbix? (eg: letting us know when security updates are available, when
services need to be restarted, etc).