boot.fedoraproject.org

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Wed Oct 6 14:29:40 UTC 2010

On Wed, 6 Oct 2010, John Poelstra wrote:

> Jon Masters said the following on 10/06/2010 03:26 AM Pacific Time:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I thought I'd just point out that the links on the front page of
> > boot.fedoraproject.org aren't very obvious. It's not clear that they're
> > not standard navigation links for the Fedora Project as opposed to the
> > bits you need for BFO. I suggest (if I may) adding something in the text
> > under the screenshot calling out the links on the left side of the page.
> >
> > I myself found those links by Googleing "boot.fedoraproject.org" after I
> > just assume the links on the page were generic includes in the HTML/CSS.
> >

> I had the same first experience as well.

Just so I'm clear, you two thought the "Home" "Download" and "FAQ" links
along the left hand side were for the regular fedoraproject.org
navigation?  Would it be more obvious if we added BFO to the front of
those?  so it'd say:

BFO Home
BFO Download
BFO FAQ

?

Or should we do as Jon suggested and put something under that screenshot?

	-Mike