Calendaring. Again.

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Jul 29 12:53:20 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 15:18:38 -0700,
  Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
> kickstarter for a project calendaring system. Since the calendars are
> maintained by one person, we only need to get one person (hi, Robyn!) to
> buy in, in order to kick off this seed use.

If it's just Robyn's calendars you want to read, you can use the ics files
directly. I have the release calanders directly referenced by
thunderbird-lightning and they work just fine. I don't think we really need
a server for that. (But we do for other things.)

I am pretty sure I saw a news article about another open source calendar
this week. I'll try to find it and report back.