updating elusive contributor stats

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Mar 9 06:22:57 UTC 2011

I was looking at this nifty graphic:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Statistics#Contributors

... noting that it hasn't been updated in a year.

That looks like a base FAS dump of total accounts, which I reckon is
easy enough to get. But can it be automated? Or made easy for a yokel
like me to do it?

Along the same path, how about slicing contributors in to pools by FAS
groups?

From here I reckon I've just started asking for a new tool, like
previous tools discussed, and some of which may exist, and datanommer
and ... halp?

Thanks - Karsten