lame delegation of fedoraproject.org

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Thu May 5 17:15:33 UTC 2011

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 07:27, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 5 May 2011 11:38:07 +0200
> Kévin Raymond <shaiton at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>
>> I think the following has more to do with infra, forwarded.
>
> Thanks.

Fixed today. Now to start on getting the next servers added.

fedoraproject.org.      86400   IN      NS      ns2.fedoraproject.org.
ns2.fedoraproject.org.  86400   IN      A       152.19.134.139
ns2.fedoraproject.org.  86400   IN      AAAA
2610:28:1000:1401:216:3eff:fe1f:6b93

Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren