Self Introduction.

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed May 11 13:19:15 UTC 2011

On Wed, 11 May 2011 04:17:39 -0500
Julio Villarreal <julio at linux.com> wrote:

> My name is Julio Villarreal, i been collaborating to the project as an
> Ambassador in the Austin, TX area (FAS username: juliovp01). I will
> love to help in other areas inside the project and use my System
> Administrator background.
> I been working with Linux in enterprise solutions for couple years
> (System Administrator, System Eng, etc) especially with Red Hat.

Greetings. ;)

If you have not yet, please take a look at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted

And if you can, hang out in #fedora-admin and/or #fedora-noc on
irc.freenode.net. A great deal of our communication takes place there.
Say hi, ask questions about issues, etc.

and Welcome!