Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Michael Berger

Adam M. Dutko dutko.adam at gmail.com
Mon May 23 20:55:39 UTC 2011

> My name is Michael Berger I go by tideline on IRC and my FAS id is

Welcome! My name is Adam and I go by "StylusEater" and other similar
handles on IRC.

> I live in Knoxville, TN, USA.

Neat, I travel through TN a few times a year.

>  We use mainly RHEL and Solaris at work, but we are phasing out > Solaris over the next year and a half or so.

Neat

> sysadmin-devel

Do you program in Python?

> I can contribute where needed.

Nirik (in IRC) setup a handy filter/keyword 'easyfix' on our Trac site
for newbies like us to find easy tickets.

Here is a link to the report:

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/report/14

See you at the meeting on Thursday.