Introduction

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 05:02:16 UTC 2011

Hey Everyone,

I am Aditya Patawari (irc/fedoraproject.org handle: adimania,
UTC+0530). I work as a system admin and I can work with Puppet and
Python. I have a bit experience in setting up koji and pulp servers
(though I am not an expert). I would like to contribute to fedora
Infrastructure. I have been reading the Infrastructure getting started
page on wiki and I think I would be able to devote 8-10 hours a week.

I would like to work in an environment where I can help out with
puppet. Please let me know if there is anything suitable for me.

--
Aditya Patawari
http://blog.adityapatawari.com/