Introducing my self :)

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Oct 27 03:36:25 UTC 2011

On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 00:41:08 +0000
Bousselham EL HADDAOUI <haddaoui.bousselham at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, I'm Bousselham, 23 years old. I'm a student software engineer.
> I programme with JAVA, PHP, C ... and other skills : modeling,
> databases, project management. I would contribute to an open source
> project, I think that Fedora is a good project and need many
> contributors. I hope someone can tell me the rigth way to be involved
> in this project. this my mail, you can contact me any time you want.
>
> best regards !

Welcome!

If you have not already, please do take a look at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted
It has some good pointers for getting started.

Do introduce yourself in IRC and/or at our next meeting.

Are you more interested in sysadmin stuff, or application development?

If you haven't already looked at the rest of the project groups, do
take a look at:

http://fedoraproject.org/join-fedora