todo: ask everyone what their todo is for the week

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Sep 12 20:33:52 UTC 2011

Greetings.

I thought I would try a little something out this week.
For folks working in infrastructure, what are you working on this week?

Note that I am not looking for some detailed todo list, just after
having fought your monday and read your emails and looked at tickets
and bugs and requests, what kind of things are you going to try and
work on this week? On friday, if you looked and finished X, you would
feel happy about the week. whats X?

Here's mine:

- Document bastion machines and their oddities in infa-docs.

- Going to try and fix syslog from non vpn machines.

- Get our Beta tickets filed and the freeze setup tomorrow (announce
  it, etc)

- Look at updating CSI

- Work on askbot in stg some more.

- Continue new machine (rhel6) plans.

- Typical putting out fires, fixing things as they break, fixing things
  that send me email.

anyone else have any goals for the week?