Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Vipin Kumar

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Sep 3 15:47:43 UTC 2012

On Mon, 3 Sep 2012 16:46:48 +0530
vipin kumar <vipinkumar41 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi again!
>
> one thing I forgot to mension that as of now I'm not working for any
> company. So, I can work for around 20 hrs a week. And if I get work
> related to Datastructures, Algorithms, C/C++, Networking..then I can
> work upto 40 hrs a week :).

Welcome!

We don't do much C/C++ work. On the sysadmin side of things we use
python and puppet and such. On the application development side of
things, most of the apps we develop are using various of the python
frameworks: TurboGears2, pyramid, flask.

I gather you are more intested in the development side of the house?